It’s January – be sure to start the new year by participating in a great Reading Series hosted by World Literacy Canada. The five-part Kama Benefit Reading Series runs from January until May and it’s hosted by the Park Hyatt Toronto.
Each five part series will consist of fabulous authors, readings and cocktails – what more could you want? Another great plus is that for those of us under the age of thirty, tickets are half price. This means, $30 for a single evening, or $140 for all 5 evenings.
Purchase your series tickets!
$275 Series Tickets include:
- Five intimate evenings of readings, conversations and book signings
- Complimentary cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
- A charitable tax receipt for $150
- Gift certificates and prizes
Three ways to purchase your series tickets:
1. CLICK HERE to purchase your tickets online. Select Kama 2013 from the menu.
2. Call us at 416-977-0008 to purchase your tickets over the phone.
It’s sounds like it’s going to be a great reading series packed into 5 months and I hope each and every one of you can attend!